Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gift Idea for yourself or Your CoWorker from My New Favorite Female Powerhouse

Ok- so I have to share that I have a new hero.. her name is Roxanne Emmerich.  Her book is called “Thank God It’s Monday!” – and  I have to tell you, if you have ever wished that your workplace could be different- then you have to get this book.

This one is a must read for your self, your coworker, your friend - your boss.  If you ever wanted to give a gift 'just because'- this one is awesome!  If you are on a mission to create a great environment in your place of work- this is a MUST HAVE.

How would you like to have a place to go to work to where you walk in the door because you WANT to instead of you have to?  This book will show you how to transform your attitude and get your coworkers involved to produce outstanding results.... and... it's a lot of fun!

Don’t like to read?  Then listen to the show we just did on PowerOfLeadershipRadio dot com. Roxanne is a “Get-R-Done” kind of gal. Part Professional, part Rock -and-Roll, part Rebel – but all about RESULTS!  The gal speaks my language and has a fantastic attitude to boot!

For those who know me, I am direct, love to have fun but most importantly, want to help others (and myself) get results. I love the approach Roxanne shares on the show and in her book.

Tired of the complainer in the cubicle next to you at work? (Maybe you ARE the complainer…)  Do you do all the work but rarely get acknowledgment?  Catch the archive of the show and see how you can create an environment for work (and home) that you WANT to be in .. and not just HAVE to be in!


Thank God It’s Monday
Here’s to Rockin With Amazing Results this year!!

Debbra Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment